Saturday, August 17, 2013

TpT BtS13 Sale - My Store 20% off Sat-Mon!!

Button by Ink N Little Things
Ok, I know I am late on this and you all know that the Teachers Pay Teachers sale starts tonight at midnight!!!  I hope you are stocking up your wishlist and shopping cart to be ready!  Be sure to add the sale code at checkout {BTS13}  I have put my store on sale beginning today and will not end until the 20th at midnight eastern time.  That means if you miss the TpT sale where you can earn an additional 10% off, you can still get my products on sale for 20% off for an extra day!  So check out my store especially if you are looking for some great math games/activities to use in Math Work Stations.  I hope to create and add more new products this school year.  
Frame by The 3AM Teacher
Font by Kevin and Amanda
If you like what you see, follow me to be updated when I throw a sale of post a new product!!
Happy shopping!!!!
post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment

Christin
Shifting Teacher K-2