Friday, August 23, 2013

Five for Friday August 23rd



1.  I started back to school yesterday and today with professional development both days. 


2.  Here is what my classroom looks like right now:


3. I have NO billeting boards started or complete!  However, I do have great ideas for all of them (4). That is my goal on Monday morning first thing!!



4. Here is my puppet center from www.scholastic.com. I got it with my bonus points several years ago. 



5. Here are the other pictures of my unfinished classroom!  Please wish me luck next week as I have LOTS of ideas and know what I want to do but need the time to get it all done!!







What do you think? Can I get it finished before Open House on Thursday??


Enjoy your weekend and be sure to link up with Doodle Bugs.




2 comments :

  1. Not impossible to get it finished, just a lot of work. But you can do it!

    Jamie
    teachingtidbit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll get it all done! I like how your shelves are low. My shelves are way to high!
    Rambling About Reading

    ReplyDelete

Christin
Shifting Teacher K-2