Saturday, August 3, 2013

A new Linky - {Explore a Teacher's Lunch Bag}

Hi all!  Ok...please let me know if you think this is totally crazy, but I thought we could all share some ideas for lunch at school.  We all know how quickly it comes and goes so our lunch cannot be but so exquisite.  I have created this linky for you to share one or more thoughts or recipes of things that you eat for lunch at school.   



So...I am the queen of peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.  My lunch usually consists of pbj, greek yogurt, hummus and pita chips, fruit and water.  I know..it's not very exciting at all.  I think that is why I want to know what is in your lunch!!!

So your turn...share what is in your lunch and link up below so everyone can spice things up a bit!!
  

No comments :

Post a Comment

Christin
Shifting Teacher K-2