Thursday, August 1, 2013

OMG---it's August...so it's B2S time!! Ahhh!

Wow!  I cannot believe it's August already.  I am happy to say that I finished moving my classroom to my new school today and got an amazing small business owner to donate a piece of carpet (7.5x12) to my new room.  I'm so excited that I don't have to spend my money to purchase one!!

I am linking up with Farley for her August Currently.


I don't think my thoughts need much explaining.  I will be very excited to have my new classroom all set up and get to meet the rest of my new staff.  I wish everyone a happy start to their school year and for a happy last couple weeks/days/minutes of summer!! :)


4 comments :

  1. Good luck this school year! I need to get all my B2S stuff finished (um... started!) too!!

    Mathematically yours,
    Jamie aka MissMathDork!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't started my classroom yet. Today was the first day we could go in...but I changed my mind and stayed home. Glad I did (for now-until I freak out when I get there)...
    I'm having a giveaway on my blog for my one year "blogiversary" if you have a chance to stop by!
    "autumn"

    ReplyDelete

Christin
Shifting Teacher K-2