Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Testing Bulletin Board and Addition Pack on TpT


Hi!  I wanted to show you guys my bulletin board that had to be done this month.  The teachers take turns hanging bulletin boards in the hallways of our school.  During the month of May/June is our state-wide testing so our administration encourages us to make a test friendly board that encourages good test taking skills.  Here is our board:




I also wanted to share my newest product with you.  Many people have gotten my gingerbread 3 addend math station so I decided to make a Adding Pack that would give you options for any month of the year.  Here is a look:










Click the picture to find this Math Work Station Pack in my TpT Store. IT'S ON SALE TOO!!!



I am also leaving my products on sale through Thursday in case you forgot about the sale! :)



Happy sale shopping!!!




No comments :

Post a Comment

Christin
Shifting Teacher K-2