Wednesday, May 29, 2013

HORRAY! I have 10 Followers!!!!!!!



 
Thanks to Sonya Dehart Design for the digital paper and to The 3AM Teacher for the fun boarder.
 Ok, ok, ok...for you advanced bloggers this is no big deal.  However, my first post was on April 16, 2013.  So I have only blogged for 1.5 months.  I am so thankful to those teacher friends who have chosen to follow me.  If you haven't checked out my TpT store, do so now and pick a product that you would like.  (click my button below to get to my store) I'll email it to you.  Please leave a comment with your product request and your email address so I can send you the file. 


For those of you who are not following me, my store is on sale for 20% off in celebration of 10 followers.  Consider following my blog and I'll have another celebration at 20 followers!!




2 comments :

  1. Just found your blog! Very cute!
    Karla
    http://kinderkarla.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Karla. Please pick something from my TpT store that I can send to you. Reply with the product and your email!

    ReplyDelete

Christin
Shifting Teacher K-2