Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Next Year Linky...

I am linking up with Finding JOY in 6th Grade!  Click the picture below to see her linky post and all the others who have linked up.




Here are a few things I'm going to do next year....

This year I begun to create or alter products that I have found based on my students needs and abilities.  It has been the most eye openning experience for me to see such a value in my student's ability to practice more challenging skills.  (Click the image to see my TpT store)

I have re-created my classroom with such a wonderful resource of teacher bloggers!  The past 2 years, I have spent time reading and following my favorite bloggers.  Now, I'm trying to encourage my teacher friends to follow me in this journey.  Just in a few months of blogging, I have earned 5-10 free products through posting comments and  free giveaways.
When I decided last Fall to begin selling my creations on TpT, my goal was to eventually blog about them.  My experience with blogging has helped me to reflect on my teaching as well as share ideas with other teacher bloggers out there! If you like what you're reading....follow me!!


What do you like most about blogging? Do you have any other suggestions for me in my new adventure?  Do you like buying products from others or creating your own geared toward your students' needs?

2 comments :

  1. Hey! I just found your blog through Next Year's Linky and I am your newest follower :)! You have lots of great goals for next year! I hope to continue blogging next year too and maybe start my own TPT store :)!
    Sent From My iPad

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nikki, I'm your newest follower too. TpT is awesome. Let me know if you need any pointers. Check out my store and pick a product. Leave me the product name and your email address. I'll send it to you free.

      Delete

Christin
Shifting Teacher K-2