Friday, May 31, 2013

Five for Friday (5/31)


I'm linking again with Doodle Bugs Teaching for her Five for Friday! 
fiveforfriday

1. After today, we are now in double digits for days left of school.  The count down is so real now...9 days with kids (only 7 full days and 2 early release days) and 1 work day.  Since my husband is a teacher too, we leave the day after school is done (usually a Saturday) and go to Nags Head for 2 weeks.  I cannot wait to have my feet in the sand!!


2.  We bought my daughter a sandbox on Monday!  She loves it so much, we spend about 2 hours each afternoon in it before the nightly preparations for the next day.   Here is the sandbox she got:


3.  My kids will be making these for their Father's Day gifts next week.  I had some extra foam stars that I found several years ago at Target along with some foam that I cut into 3x3 squares and cut out the middle.  They will glue their picture to the star and the frame over top and decorate around it.  I think they will turn out nicely.

4.  I posted about the Writing Through the Year Units here that I bought from Deanna Jump and DeeDee Wills.  I LOVE them already!!!!!  I cannot wait to start using them!!


5.  SOL testing is finished for this school year!!!!!!!!!  Next week, we will go back to our nomal schedules!!!


Sorry for the lack of pictures in this post.  Our wifi at school has been turned off due to the online testing so I haven't been able to use my iPad to take pictures and upload to the computer.  I will have more pictures for you next week. 

Happy Friday!

 



No comments :

Post a Comment

Christin
Shifting Teacher K-2