Saturday, November 2, 2013

November Currently

Wow!  Where has the first nine weeks of school gone?  I feel like we just started but Friday was the end of our first quarter.  It is very hard to believe!!  I'm linking up with Farley for this months currently.


Listening:  My daughter is watching TV before her nap.  She LOVES Caillou!  I think this is what I was listening to last month too.  

Loving:  I am always happy when I get to be home with my family.  We have so much fun together and this weekend we will decorate for Christmas/Winter!! :)  I know what your saying..."this girl is crazy....it's not even Thanksgiving yet!"  But we absolutely love Christmas in our house!  We leave it decorated until the first of January!

Thinking: I've had several ideas of new products for both November and December.  I am so elated that my Fall Math Stations pack has done so well.  I never imagined that I would have sold so many copies.  

Wanting:  I am in need of a nap!  But I have a lot of other work that needs done too!!

Needing:  Yes...cleaning is the other work that needs to get done.  I will be busy with laundry, dishes and scrubbing.  The latter is my least favorite!

Yummy Pin: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/530369293588467427/  This is the pin on Pinterest that you have to check out
Skinny girl spinach & artichoke dip... Have to try!

This dip looks amazing.  It is from Gina's Skinny Recipes.  

Ok, your turn to link up.  Head on over to Farley's page and see what everyone else is up to.

Oh' boy fourth grade

Happy Saturday!!

post signature

4 comments :

  1. So you and I are both needing some time to clean it seems. lol I won't be getting to mine today. Guess I am putting it off for another day. lol
    That dip looks super yummy!
    Happy to be your newest follower.
    Antoinette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I kinda sorta need to clean house, too. School has really taken it out on me and I have let things at home kinda slip.

    I always say "this weekend" but that doesn't always happen. But I did catch up on some sleep!

    Brenda
    You Might Be a First Grader….

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dip looks delicious! I love decorating for the holidays too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that dip! I just made some last week and it was so very good!

    Jasmine
    Buzzing With Mrs. McClain

    ReplyDelete

Christin
Shifting Teacher K-2