Monday, November 4, 2013

My Truth Monday - {LINKY}


I just found this linky over at Sunny Days in Second Grade and have really enjoyed reading other's "truths" the past couple of weeks.  Here's my truth for today: 


I absolutely love my job and am so thankful to be a teacher.  Everyday I tell my students I love them and show them that I truly do care about them.   You should do the same!!!

Now go see what everyone else says about becoming a teacher!

Sunny Days in Second

Happy Monday!


post signature

1 comment :

  1. I was that kid,too! I loved everything about the teacher's job and school supplies. I once stole my first grade teacher's red chalk cause I loved it so much! Thanks for sharing your story!
    Carol
    Teachers Are Terrific!

    ReplyDelete

Christin
Shifting Teacher K-2