Wednesday, November 20, 2013

What We've Been Up to and {Product Updates}!

So, here's a few things we have done the last couple of days.


Here is my practicum student giving a lesson on then/now with venn diagram sorting.

This is a sorting page with letters p and j.  The students sort pictures and then write the letter with Fundations lines. 


This child is working on some of my Sight Word Practice pages. 

Here the kiddos are making numbers with their base ten blocks. It was our first experience with them. 


And finally, this is a whole group math lesson I did during my enrichment time on Tuesday. We learned what base ten blocks were and what they are used for. I gave them about 5 minutes on the timer to "play" with them and then we would work with them to help learn our math concepts. Overall, this worked very well. They loved making numbers. I showed them on the brightlinks and they made the number with their manipulatives. I then used manipulatives on the brightlinks to show the "answer." It was a lot of fun!!

I also just wanted to let you know that I have made a few updates to the following products. Please go back and re-download if you have already purchased. More sight word practice will be coming over the weekend (I hope!).

I have updated the recording page for the pumpkin puzzles 1-10.  And I also added a recording page for the pumpkin puzzles 11-20 (in case you wanted to use only have of the set at at a time).

And for this pack, I have added 18 more words which means 18 more pages!!!!  If you haven't gotten it yet, go get it now for half off (originally $3.00).  If you have gotten it, be sure to re-download for the updates!!  

Hope you are having a nice week!!


post signature

2 comments :

  1. Thank you so much for stopping by our blog and leaving us a comment. We will definitely stop by next week to see our turkey disguises. We had the best time today!
    Love that you are making numbers with base ten blocks with your kiddos. Ours are starting to grasp the concept a little bit, but we still have a long way to go. Thanks again for stopping by, we are your newest followers!
    Kelly and Kim’s Kindergarten Kreations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love making numbers. We are doing that in a few weeks and this would be great for my little ones. =)

    Just Wild About Teaching

    ReplyDelete

Christin
Shifting Teacher K-2