Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Product Updates

I just wanted to let everyone know that I have been hard at work on updating my older products, as well as, creating new ones!  


I just finished updating my Place Value Memory pack which now includes number cards 1-100 and place value cards 1-100.  Now you can pick and choose which numbers you want your students to work on and makes it a product that most all elementary grades could use!  Click the picture to find it in my TpT store.


I am hard at work on a Spring Math Stations pack and the Math and Literacy Pack - Spring Edition!  I'd love to hear from you.  Are there specific math concepts that you are working on that I could incorporate for you?  Leave a comment below and I'll do my best!  

post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment

Christin
Shifting Teacher K-2