Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Where have I been? Update

Well hello!  I apologize for being a little MIA!  We have had Comcast internet at home and they were not being very friendly with us so we cancelled.  We installed Dish which is wonderful but will not have internet for a while. Instead, I will try to multi task a little of blogging at work which means I'll probably be short and sweet often. :( 

I do have lots of pictures to share!  Just take a look at what we have been up to and leave me a comment if you have questions. I'm hoping to create many new products over the break so stay tuned,  I will be without internet until January 6th. I'll share everything I make when I get back!







 























Ok...that's enough for today!  I'll be back hopefully before the end of the week with a few more things to share!  (before my 2 week hiadus) :)

Have a great evening!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Christin
Shifting Teacher K-2