Sunday, October 13, 2013

Peek at my Week - it's only 3 days!

I'm linking up with Mrs. Wills Kindergarten for a Peek at my Week!


Well, we have tomorrow off for Columbus Day.  Last week, our county had an extended day on Thursday to work on our goal setting for the year so the trade off is having Monday off.  Tuesday the kindergarten classes will go to the pumpkin patch.  I'm so excited!  This is my first time going with a group of kinders!  They are excited and I know will have so much fun.  So take a look at my 3 instructional days for the week below.  You can click the pictures to download the PDF and get to my Fall Math Stations link on TpT.  It's on sale through Tuesday.




And of course, be sure to go to Mrs. Wills Kindergarten to check out all the other plans for the week!

Happy Sunday!


post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment

Christin
Shifting Teacher K-2