Friday, October 4, 2013

October (already?!!?) Currently

I cannot believe it is already October!  Wow!  It already feels like the school year is going so quickly!  I'm linking up with Farley


Listening:  I'm listening to Caillou on Sprout!!

Loving:  The cool weather is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! I absolutely love the fall weather.  It was in the upper 80s for the later part of this week and it was too hot for me.  The fall weather (about the lower to mid 70s) is wonderful - especially if there is a nice breeze too!

Thinking: I have a lot of planning and thinking to do before Monday gets here.  I have a few kiddos that really need some additional attention from me. 

Wanting:  I would L-O-V-E to sleep in for a LONG time!  Any day would be wonderful!  But I will say, I do love spending time with my family - no matter what time of day it is.  It is those precious moments that you cannot get back!

Needing:  I'd love to just have a week off to relax for a while.  I know it is coming with Thanksgiving and Christmas breaks, but things have just been so crazy getting into new routines at a new school/classroom.  Don't get me wrong, I LOVE being there!  It's just different at times and takes some adjustment!!

TREAT:  I have placed my Halloween count the room for free in my store.  Usually it is $1.50, so catch it while you can.  Click on the picture or {here} to get it.  

Math Work Station - Count the Room - Halloween

ENJOY!!!

post signature

2 comments :

  1. Hi there! I found you through Farley. I am sooooo jealous that you are experiencing fall weather where you are. It was 86 degrees in Maryland today, and I am NOT feeling it! Bring on fall!

    Glad to have found you!

    Susie
    Shafer's Shenanigans 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Caillou...we're more into Chica. How old is your daughter? It's been a little hot here all week, but at least I could wear my dresses some more!

    Don't Let the Teacher Stay Up Late
    Follow me on Bloglovin!

    ReplyDelete

Christin
Shifting Teacher K-2