Tuesday, July 2, 2013

We Have a Winner!!!!!!!!!!

I cannot even begin to say how happy I am with the support I have gotten from all of you.  My expectations have already been met and then some.  This blog was really a trial run just to see if I could get followers.  But look at all of the followers I have!!! 
 
Since so many of you were nice enough to follow with bloglovin' and/or leave a comment to let me know, I decided to pick 5 winners!  Yes...you heard that right...5!!!!
 
Congrats to these lovely ladies!  I have emailed each of you.  Please let me know what 2 products you would like from my TpT store.  www.teacherspayteachers.com/store-shifting-teacher-k-2
 
 
 
Stay tuned for more about my move to a new school to be back in kindergarten!!
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Christin
Shifting Teacher K-2