Monday, July 22, 2013

W-O-W! Over 100 Followers!!! I need your help!

Thanks to Heather at Fun for Learning for the graphics
 (www.teacherspayteachers.com/store/fun-for-learning)

Hi everyone!  Each day I have gotten emails of 1 or 2 new followers.  I knew I was close to 100 but never dreamed I'd make it.  W-O-W!  Thanks to everyone who is interested in reading what I have to share.  

I'm going to have a giveaway for all of my followers, but I need your help!  


I will collect all submitted forms by the end of the week to start the giveaway on Saturday!!  Be sure the come back for the giveaway!

Thanks for your support!!

1 comment :

  1. Congrats! I signed up and can't wait for you to reach that magic number!
    Patty
    Second In Line

    ReplyDelete

Christin
Shifting Teacher K-2