Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Building RAPPORT


Building RAPPORT is easy when you truly love your students. Every teacher values education and its our job to instill that value on the kids. The funnier you are, the more likely the students are to have fun and enjoy learning. However, I do think there has to be a balance of structure and classroom management too. The students need to know your classroom is a safe place where they can be themselves and not be afraid to try new things. 


The next chapter is about analyzing and reflecting. I have started but have not finished, so stay tuned for a post on that. 


Hope everyone is enjoying their summer!!



2 comments :

  1. Hi Christin! I just found your blog, I’m your newest follower!
    ✿Sue✿
    Science for Kids Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I nominated you for the Leibster award :) My post is here - http://theprimarybuzz.blogspot.com/2013/07/an-award-for-me.html


    Sara :)
    Primary Buzz

    ReplyDelete

Christin
Shifting Teacher K-2