Friday, April 26, 2013

SMART Notebook Software

Our school is investing in SMART boards for all of the classrooms.  Our PTA has been purchasing them with fundraiser money.  I have not gotten one yet but am still using the SMART Notebook technology daily for my lunch graph and morning meeting.  I have a projector that I use to shine the software on my regular whiteboard.  My students have practiced with the software in the computer lab and are able to come to the computer to manipulate "things" for the morning meeting.

Lunch Graph - Thestudents put their magnets on the whiteboard under their choice.

Morning Meeting - The students go to the computer to use the pen, eraser, hightlighter, and select tools.
 

Are you using SMART Notebook?  What kinds of things are you using it for?


No comments :

Post a Comment

Christin
Shifting Teacher K-2