Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Weekly Lesson Plans

I have linked up with Mrs. Wills Kindergarten to share my lesson plans for this week. Check them out below.

Here is a look at my lesson plans for this week.

I have a lesson plan template that I have created in Word.  When I'm ready to plan for the next week, I just open it up and fill in the open spots with my plans for that week.  I will try to post a picture of the template too so you can see the difference between them.


I'm sorry for the wierd view.  I am VERY new to blogging.  I took this picture with my iPad of my lesson plan book.  If anyone knows of how to change a word document to a jpeg or png, I would welcome the help. 

1 comment :

  1. Hi Christin,
    You cannot change a word document into jpeg or png, which is why you need to do all of your plans and designing in powerpoint. You will love it....so user-friendly and you can save your work in any format. Since a fellow blogger told me this trick when I was a newbie, I haven't used word since. Welcome to blogging! Beware, it's addicting!!

    ~Traci
    The Bender Bunch

    ReplyDelete

Christin
Shifting Teacher K-2