Sunday, November 29, 2015

Are you Ready for a Sale? Cyber Monday 2015

I hope you are gearing up for the big sale! I know I am. I wanted to share some of the most wish listed items from my store so I'm linking up with Teaching in the Tongass.  I also added some products that are totally new at the end of this post. Keep reading to see them!  I hope you find this helpful!



This pack is great to use with kindergarten, first or second grade struggling readers. You could use it for whole group, centers, or intervention time. I have even used it for morning work. Once your students are familiar with the format, the only change from page to page is the sight word and sentence. I have another pack that works on just sight words. You can find that in my store too! Sight Word Practice



Weirdly enough, this is one of my top sellers and most wish listed. Since its initial creation, I have updated the look and have added 2 sets of cards to use for differentiating. This is an easy activity to put in a center or math station. My students love walking around the room with a clipboard, so I tape the cards on the wall for the kids to find, count and record. I also have a memory game in my store! Place Value Memory

Let's Sequence Sentences - Summer Edition

This is one of my most wish listed items - although not seasonal right now, I have a bundle which currently includes the fall and summer editions.  I plan to post the winter edition by the end of this week (December 5th). And the spring edition will follow by March. BUNDLE Let's Sequence Sentences





These are my 4 newest packs. Two are great seasonal activities and two are great for my kinders right now to work on building their sight word knowledge. You can check them out with the links below. 






Now, it you haven't already, go see (Teaching in the Tongasswhat everyone else has in their store! Be sure to use the code: SMILE at checkout for the extra discount!

In the spirit of thanking and giving to my readers....leave a comment with what product you'd like below. I'll pick 10 people and send them your way! 

Christin




No comments :

Post a Comment

Christin
Shifting Teacher K-2