Friday, November 6, 2015

Five for Friday 11/6/15



We made these cute firefighters this week to wrap up our fire safety unit. 



We started using these book boxes this week. Right now they have leveled books, writing journal and math journal. This is the students' go to spot when finished early at centers (for now). Eventually, I will add other word work, read to self and writing "things" they can choose from. 


I got this new purple sharpener this week. Stay tuned for my full review! I'm slightly addicted!


My students loved making these sentences. You can find them in my Fall Stations Pack!





We are chugging full steam ahead with small group guided reading. I'm so impressed at their progress already!




It's hard to believe next week, I will teach a unit on pilgrims and native Americans!  Where has the time gone?  Anyway, head over to see what everyone else is up to!





No comments :

Post a Comment

Christin
Shifting Teacher K-2