Saturday, November 21, 2015

Best Pencil Sharpener EVER! & Product Updates!

It is no lie! This is by far the best sharpener I have ever used. Since getting my first one 3 years ago, I have been collecting them ever since and refuse to purchase any others!

These are the three I have at school, but I also have one at home to sharpen there!  Get yours HERE!!!

Here is how it all arrived!  When I picked it up in the office, our art teacher was in there. I had to open the box right then and there to show her how to use it. She was totally convinced and ready to purchase some for her art room!  I even gave the website info (www.classroomfriendlysupplies.com) to our financial secretary so she can purchase these in the future instead of the same ole ones that break in a month. 


It comes so nicely packaged in this clear box. It is also wrapped in plastic - very well taken care of. 


It does come with this other contraption. That is used to clip and secure the sharpener to a table. 


Like this!

So, to put it to work...I have these dollar spot pencils...you know, the ones that ALWAYS break - no matter how much you sharpen or use carefully!!
So here goes, you pinch the black piece at the top and insert pencil. This holds the pencil in place so you don't have to. You give it some turns - far less than you would EVER think you'd need - and.....




Presto! Perfectly sharp pencils!!!
Look how sharp they are!  My love for sharp pencils is definitely growing due to this sharpener!!

So...if you have to have one now....head on over!  They have great bundle deals too!




I also just finished a big sight word pack that follows along with the kindergarten trick words from the Wilson Fundations Program.  You can see it by clicking any of these pictures.  




I also updated my Christmas Count the Room Pack.  You can look at it by clicking the pictures.  


I will have both on sale for the rest of this week!  Grab them while you can!











No comments :

Post a Comment

Christin
Shifting Teacher K-2