Saturday, May 3, 2014

Five for Fraterday {5-2-14}

Better late than never!  I'm linking up with my five moments from this week.
1.  I'm having a sale!!  My store is 30% off and you get an additional 10% off at Teachers Notebook - today through Monday.  Be sure to check out {MY STORE}to get your favorite products but also enter to win some PRIZES!  Some lucky teachers will win tablets and TN Gift Certificates!!  What are  you waiting for.....go check it out!  (But please come back for the rest of my post!!)

.  
2.  My kiddos did some great learning this week during guided reading time.  This is a student from the local High School who is volunteering in my room.  She is helping these kiddos make sight words from their story.




3.  It's assessment time!  I feel like once May hits...all I'm doing is pulling kids to assess their growth.  We have a state test called PALS that we have to give, interims go home next week, our goal setting data is due soon, and running records have to be done before the end of the year.  I'm going to stay VERY busy!!  Here's my student teacher working with one child on the interim assessment.



4.  My kids did a great job at the pocket chart station this week!  I love these cards that my student teacher drew.  She is an amazing artist!  I've been encouraging her to look into getting a computer program so that she can make her graphics digital and sell on TpT!  My kids loved sorting these pictures while listening for diagraphs.  




5.  And Friday we worked on making this really neat plant picture.  I think the photos say it all.  I'll have to remember to take a picture of the finished products hanging in the hallway on Monday!  







Thanks for hanging around til the end!  Be sure to check on Teachers Notebook this weekend!  The sale ends on Monday!  
Now head over to see what everyone else was up to this week!
Doodle Bugs Teaching
post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment

Christin
Shifting Teacher K-2