Monday, May 5, 2014

Monday Made It 5-5-14


Happy Cinco de Mayo!


I'm actually linking up for Monday Made It. I'm shocked! 

But look what we made for Mother's Day. They turned out great and my kids love them. 



The kids had such nice things to say about their moms!  I was so proud of them. Here I painted the background and took each kids picture with the whiteboard. The frame is large Popsicle sticks (tongue depressors) hot glued together with foam stickers on top. I hot glued the picture on the back of the sticks. They turned out GREAT!


Next, the kids painted these large washers - yes, from the hardware store. 




And when strung with ribbon and 2 colorful pony beads, here is the final project.



Now head over to see what everyone else made too!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Christin
Shifting Teacher K-2