Saturday, May 17, 2014

Five for Fraterday 5-16-14

So a day late...that's ok!  I'm linking up yo share what we did this week. 


1.  This was the last week of my student teacher actually teaching. I have to start full time on Monday so I was very busy getting this awesome Community Helper unit together from Mrs. Lee's Kindergarten. This was a pack I got on sale during teacher appreciation week and I'm so glad I did. It's packed with awesome games for my kiddos!!


2. My kiddos did a great job sequencing this poem. It had very short lines but was 2 or 3 stanzas long. I was very impressed!

3. They have been learning about diagraphs and this pocket chart activity was great practice. Their handwriting has come so far too!!


4. My kids practiced retelling a story by writing the beginning, middle, and end during guided reading. 

5. I discovered the coolest app for teaching number sense in math!  Here is a screen shot of me just playing with it. It's called Number Frames and it's awesome. Stay tuned to next week...I'm gonna use it with my kiddos for the first time. 

And just a teaser...you'd better come back tomorrow.....


Now go see what everyone else is doing. Happy Saturday!

Doodle Bugs Teaching

No comments :

Post a Comment

Christin
Shifting Teacher K-2