Sunday, October 4, 2015

Currently October *2015*

Wow!  It is so hard to believe it is already October!  I'm linking up with Farley for the first time in a very long while.


Listening - Disney Junior is in non-stop in our house. Sophia was the show of choice this morning.

Loving - I cherish every day I can have with my family. The weekends are special for us to spend together. 

Thinking - I am so excited to be creating products again. Last year was just one of those tough years and blogging just couldn't fit in the busy, tiring day. So....keep you eyes open. I'm hoping to have it finished next week!

Wanting - I'm on the east coast so it has rained for the past 5 days nonstop. It is also cold...like in the 60s. I only like cold precipitation when it is snow. So I would be very happy for the nice fall weather to start this week. 

Needing - I have clothes to wash and things to prepare before the school week starts. Since my hubby is a teacher too, I try to do as much as I can on Sunday to get us ready for the week. 

Boo-tiful - I love the fall colors. The mixes of oranges, greens, reds and Browns are wonderful. I wish I could win the lottery and shop!

Thanks for stopping by. Now head on over to see what everyone else is up to and link up too!




1 comment :

  1. Saw you on the currently link up-cute blog! I try to do stuff on Sunday too, and could definitely use a few more teaching outfits...I feel like I wear the same thing all the time :/ I hope you find some cute outfits!

    Stephanie
    Tales of Teaching in Heels

    ReplyDelete

Christin
Shifting Teacher K-2