Friday, April 18, 2014

Five for Friday- Spring Break Edition

This week was spring break for me and the hubs!  It was a very nice (needed) break. While it was mostly relaxing, there was a project planned for each day. 
fiveforfriday2_thumb3

We made a parking spot so the truck doesn't have to park in the yard anymore. 

We built the little one a sand box...it's huge!

We added stone boarders around the garden beds. 

And biggest if all...we painted our gianormous (yes I made that word) deck.  But it was well worth it...it's beautiful!

Finally, I'm having a giveaway because my blog turned on the week!  Here's the post on it or click the picture.  



And here are some pictures from last week before we went in spring break!









I hope you had a good week too!  Have over to Doodle Bugs Teaching and link up or just check out everyone else's week!

Happy Weekend!

post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment

Christin
Shifting Teacher K-2