Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Currently - the middle of APRIL!

I know I'm a little late on this, but like they say, better late than never!  So I'm linking up with Farley. 


I think my answers are pretty straight forward, but I'll share a little more.

Listening- I go to bed super ealy so I always watch the shows I like on demand later in the week. Tonight, I just happen to be watching Dancing with the Stars. 

Loving- It is always a great as a teacher to get snow days and I loved everyone that I got. But this spring weather is very enjoyable especially in the afternoons when my daughter can run out her energy...and the kids can get out for recess at school!

Thinking- I always make our lunches the night before but I am so incredibly exhausted from working out (more on this in   min) and working 5 day work weeks!  Hehe

Wanting - So before I got pregnant (4 years ago), I was working out to Jillian Michaels 39 Day Shred. It really got me toned and in shape. I decided to start again.  It is kicking my butt right now!!  This is only my first week and I'm just trying to make myself do it each day without cheating myself. 

Needing- we have been very busy with school, snow days and moving.  I need a week to just spend with the fam!  I'm really looking forward to it!

Lat Day- I'm not sure how many days until the last day but I do know that when we come back from spring break, we will only have 8 weeks left. 4 of those weeks are filled with state testing so it is really going to fly by!  I can't wait!  I will be at he beach for 2 weeks!!!

Ok, head over to see what everyone else is up to. 



post signature


4 comments :

  1. lolz, I'm a little late getting this month's currently up too!!!
    End of the year crazy-ness is to blame!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from Farley's link up, four weeks of testing sounds down right crazy to me, we do two and its already a ton. I have always been interested in Jillian's videos, I am currently obsessed with Tone it Up videos on youtube but I love changing it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow We only , four weeks of testing! We have one full week and then two other tests that just last a day each-not too intense. We have six weeks left. So ready for it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Four weeks of testing? That's crazy! I started Insanity four weeks ago. I know how you feel. :)
    Could you send me your email address for the giveaway?
    Thanks,
    Beth Ann
    tamingmyflockoffirsties@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Christin
Shifting Teacher K-2