Monday, February 10, 2014

Peek at my Week 2-10-14 {Day/Night}

I'm here to link up with Deedee and Mrs. Laffin's Laughings for a Peek at My Week! 



This week, I'm trying to wrap up matter and shadows while spending a little bit of time talking about day and night.  They are calling for more snow on Wednesday so I will try to squeeze as much as I can in before then!!   Here's a look at my plans:


 

I'll be back later this week to share what we've been up to during Math Stations.  We have been very busy so I'm going to save that for a seperate post.  You can see some of the additions in my plans above.  

Now hop over to see what everyone else is doing this week!!  


Mrs. Laffin's Laughings
  
Have a wonderful week!!

post signature

2 comments :

  1. Word of mouth tell your friends, relatives, family, co-workers and neighbors that you’re interested in the sale.

    moving companies naperville il

    ReplyDelete

Christin
Shifting Teacher K-2