Wednesday, June 5, 2013

June Monthly Goals

I am linking up with I {heart} Recess to share my goals for June. 

Since my husband is a teacher too, we will spend 2-3 weeks at the beach once school gets out.  We LOVE the beach!!!  We will spend a lot of time with each other since we are so busy during the school year.  Our daughter will have a fun summer too!

I am excited about my reading projects.  I read Guided Reading last summer but plan to review it during the blog book study this summer.  I am looking forward to reading and reflecting (through the blog world) on Guided Math and How to Teach Like a Pirate. 

Happy Wednesday!!  Only 6 days left!!!!


1 comment :

  1. So lucky to be able to have some much time together! My husband's a dairy farmer, so my off time is his busy time. Unless it is rainy, we rarely get a vacation. Great goals!

    Christine

    leapingintoteaching.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Christin
Shifting Teacher K-2