Wow! I can't believe it's July!! Sorry for being a little MIA! The end of the school year was crazy busy and I just got back from a 2 week hiatus to the beach! :) It's our treat at the end of every school year!
So.....it's July.....and here's my currently:
1. Disney Junior is a must have channel in our house! Doc McStuffins is a neat show!
2. That I do not have to go to work tomorrow. Being on summer vacation is the best--especially because I get to spend every day with my hubs and daughter!
3. Again, sorry I haven't blogged recently! It's been a little nutty around here with the end of school and then the beach hiatus for 2 weeks! :)
4. Which leads me to say that I want to be back at the beach. Being there for 2 weeks is the best...I really wish we could just live there.
5. I've cleaned several rooms and need to finish the rest of the house!
6. We don't usually do much for the July 4th holiday. Our main goal is to stay off the road with all of the crazy drivers.
I hope you enjoyed seeing a little about myself....now it's time to check out what everyone else is doing...head over to Farley's Blog to see...